I am so excited to share the newest bounty from doTERRA! This is something they have never done before, but doTERRA released one of their new essential oils before convention next month. They have offered this oil in a special promotion before, but never as a full sized bottle (15 ml)! So, what is it? Tangerine – doTERRA’s new essential oil.
Tangerine – doTERRA’s New Essential Oil
Tangerine essential oil has a fresh, tangy, sweet smell. The tangerine essential oil is cold pressed from the peel or rind of the tangerine. It’s main constituent in limonene, which is a powerful antioxidant!
Great! So, how do we use this essential oil?
- Tangerine can be used topically, aromatically, or internally.
- Use Tangerine in a glass of water or tea for great flavor, not to mention the the benefits!
- Put a drop of Tangerine in your palms, rub your hands together, cup your nose and mouth, inhale deeply.
- Use a drop or two with some fractionated coconut oil and apply to your reflex points to promote feelings of happiness.
- Tangerine is great to combine with other essential oils for diffusing! Consider using wild orange, lemon, lime, or a slightly spicy essential oil such as, Petitgrain!
- Add to fruit dips, popsicles, smoothies, punch for the kiddos (and you), baked goodies, and more!
- Cleansing and purifying
- Contains powerful antioxidants*
- Supports a healthy respiratory system*
- Supports a healthy immune system*
Just what does this even mean? Well, it means that this after applying this (and almost all citrus essential oils) you should wait 12 hours before exposure to sunlight or UV rays.